Subject: [Sensors] Manuscript ID: sensors-3831185 - Thank you for reviewing: paper rejected
From: [email-masked]
To: "Sergey Y. Khomutov" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amilia Pan <[email-masked]>, Sensors Editorial Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 11:00:26 +0200

Dear Dr. Khomutov,

Thank you for your participation in the peer-review process.

We are writing to inform you that the following paper which you kindly 
reviewed has been rejected by the Academic Editor following the peer review 
process:

Manuscript ID: sensors-3831185
Type of manuscript: Article
Title: A method for separating seismokinetic variations on magnetograms 
Authors: Ivan Veniaminovich Vassilyev, Vladimir Leonidovich Saveliev, 
Zhassulan Korabayevich Mendakulov *, Beibit Tenelovich Zhumabayev

We acknowledge your efforts to review this article and are grateful for your 
contribution to the peer review process.

Download the PDF certificate of your review record, please follow the steps 
below:
1.Create an account on our submission system at https://susy.mdpi.com using 
the same email you used to review this publication [email-masked]. If you 
already have an account with this email, please proceed to the next step;
2.Scroll down to the Reviewers Menu and click “Reviews” Section;
3.Click on sensors-3831185.

By signing up at https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit you can provide 
further details about your availability and the journals that you are 
interested in reviewing for. We look forward to your future participation in 
the review process.

Thank you for your participation in the peer-review process.

Kind regards
--
MDPI
Postfach, CH - 4020 Basel, Switzerland
Office: Grosspeteranlage 5, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
E-mail: [email-masked]
https://www.mdpi.com