Subject: [World Magnetic Model] WMM2025 Technical Report is released
From: World Magnetic Model <[email-masked]>
To: geomagnetism <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 12:11:13 -0600
List-Id: World Magnetic Model <geomagnetism.list.woc.noaa.gov>

Dear World Magnetic Model users,

This is a message from NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental
Information.

The WMM2025 Technical Report is now available at the following URL:
https://library.oarcloud.noaa.gov/noaa_documents.lib/NESDIS/NCEI/WWM_Report_2025.pdf

This document provides a comprehensive description of the WMM2025 and
WMMHR2025 models, including their development, data sources, and error
model.

To download the model, software, and maps, or use the online calculators,
visit https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/products/world-magnetic-model. While doing
so, we request that you complete the survey page. Your feedback will
strengthen the World Magnetic Model program.

Questions and comments may be addressed to [email-masked].

You received this email because you opted for notifications related to NOAA
geomagnetic models or services. To unsubscribe, go to
http://list.woc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geomagnetism and select
the “unsubscribe or edit option”.
_______________________________________________
Geomagnetism mailing list
[email-masked]
https://list.woc.noaa.gov/listinfo/geomagnetism